High Protein – Low Carb and Surprisingly filling too…. Watcha waiting for ??
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F , lightly grease the muffin pan / use muffin liners to enjoy a mess free day ahead 😉
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl, add in finely chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and seasoning
- Optionally, add in some hot sauce, Cheese gratings, chilli flakes..just about anything! Hot sauce taste great!!
- Fill the muffin cup 1/3 with the egg mixture
- Bake for 25 – 30 mins until knife comes out clean. The muffins will puff up but deflate as it gets into room temperature. ALL DONE!
Bon Appetit 😀
Feel free to play around with the add – ons and ratios, just don’t flood the muffin cups 🙂
Can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days (Every busy person needs this!!)
It’d be great if you could invest in a non – stick muffin tray if liners are not available ( Who likes to scrape around after baking 😛 ) ( Easily available for less than 10$ )