Step 1: Boil milk until it reduces to almost half. Keep stirring so that the milk does not burn.
Step 2: Pulse the dry fruits in a grinder to make a coarse powder. Do not make a fine powder of it.
Step 3 : Add dry fruit mixture, Stevia powder ( more on this at the end of this post ) , Cardamom powder, Saffron strands and cook until creamy texture.
Step 4: Cool the mixture and transfer into Popsicle molds / Cute lil’ mud pots. If you do not have these, any shaped closed container will do 😉 Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. I kept it in the freezer overnight and it turned out just perfect without sticking to the sides!
- Run the molds under warm water for easy removal of the Popsicle.
- Soak Saffron in little quantity of milk, this way the saffron strands expand, releasing more flavor and color.
- Do not try to demold much ahead of freezing time 😀
Why this works as a Great low calorie dessert
Stevia is perhaps the only sweetener that is not just “not harmful” but has actual health benefits. It has no calories, is 100% natural, and if you choose the the right one then it also tastes like a million bucks 😉 Tadaaah !!!
Go nuts for nuts
- Want beautiful, healthy skin ?
- Nuts can be your anticancer militants …Hahah
- Pack your body with needed vitamins and minerals
- Give your heart the heart beat
Reap in the nutty goodness of Walnuts, Almonds and Pistachios
Curious to know your go-to snack time desserts 😀 Send me a snap. I would love to see 😉
Until next time,
Stay happy, eat healthy!!
Keep visiting for more.